- You have thirty (30) calendar days to return an item from the date you received it
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it
- Your item must be in the original packaging
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment)
- You will receive the credit within ten (10) days
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item
- Shipping costs are non-refundable
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund
- Free shipping is offered on orders over $150 within the United States. (Some exclusions apply.)
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information provided, RYP assumes no responsibility over it. The user of the information agrees that the information is subject to change without notice. RYP assumes no responsibility for the consequences of use of such information, nor for any infringement of third party intellectual property rights which may result in its use. In no event shall RYP be liable for any direct, indirect, special, or incidental damage resulting from, arising out of, or in connection with the use of the information.